I’m not a huge baker, so I have found an easy formula to create new recipes that are just plain delicious and highly addictive.
Here it is: take three things you love AND SMASH THEM TOGETHER!!
Sounds simple enough, right?!
You already have three foods that are incredibly delicious on their own.
And by putting them together, you invent a new and possibly even more indulgent creation!
I think you know where this is headed...MARSHMALLOW OREO BROWNIES!
Marshmallow Oreo Brownies
servings: One 9- by 13-inch pan of brownies; about 12 brownies
- 1 box brownie mix
- One 7.5-ounce container Marshmallow Fluff
- 2 cups quartered + halved Oreo cookies (about 30 cookies)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray a 9 by 13-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Make the brownie batter according to the package instructions, then spread half of the completed batter onto the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Top this with half of the Marshmallow Fluff, swirling the Fluff into the brownie batter. If the Fluff is very thick, microwave it for 5 seconds to loosen it up.
- Top the Marshmallow Fluff layer with half of the Oreo cookies. Repeat this layering process by spreading the remaining half of the brownie batter on top of the Oreo cookies, then adding the remaining half of the Marshmallow Fluff, and finally the remainder of the cookies.
- Bake the brownies until the edges have set and the brownies are cooked through in the center—25 to 30 minutes. Cool them completely, slice, and serve.