servings: 6 to 8
- 1 pound cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup sour cream or Greek yogurt
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Assorted toppings such as fruit, preserves + cookies
- In a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat the cream cheese on medium speed until it is softened. Then add the powdered sugar and beat the mixture until it is smooth, scraping down the bowl to ensure there are no lumps.
- Add the lemon juice, vanilla extract, sour cream, heavy cream, and salt. Beat these ingredients until the mixture is very thick, about 5 minutes.
- Spoon the mixture into desired glasses, layering with toppings. Refrigerate the parfait until you are ready to serve it.
Remember that time my friend, Zac Young, and I made cheesecake parfaits?
Still SO my fave!
I mean, blueberries are like “fruit caviar!”